Background

Friday, August 27, 2010

Kids


I had to post some of the pictures taken by our sweet friend, Jessica Hedrick. Hard to choose, but these were my favorites of each one:


Our precious Mauryn Rose. Can't believe how time flies!! I taught 4th grade for most of my teaching career, and they always seemed so much bigger than my own children...now she is going into 4th grade! Sometimes I am afraid to blink - I might miss something!





Our sweet Sadie Caroline! Her laughter is infectious. She is all girl and loves completely -heart and soul! Getting ready for 1st grade!




Denver Vance...our crazy, red-headed boy! I cannot believe my baby is going into Kindergarten. He is so fun and busy! I have never met a little boy that loves cars and trucks as much as this guy.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics...you made good choices for each of them!!!

    ReplyDelete